Slider

Nzuri Natural Hair, Health, & Beauty Expo 2015!!!

Thursday, December 3, 2015


I am pumped up!! See that flyer up there? As of today, there are only 2 days left until this year's 7th Annual Nzuri Natural Hair, Health, & Beauty Expo!!! The event will take place at the NRG Arena Center in Houston, Tx on Saturday December 5th & Sunday December 6th. This is my 1st year attending as well as my 1st year assisting with the planning. I'm nervous, excited, don't know what to expect....so many feels jumbled in one weekend lol!!


Not only am I apart of the planning, but I am also going to be on a panel with my girl Kimberly "Isis" Thomas of IHearThatGirl.com (a women empowerment website). I, along with Isis and two other lovely young ladies, will be discussing natural hair regimens (of course). Who knows where else the convo will lead us. We will also be taking questions/comments via social media!! Oh yeah, Isis will be bringing MAZDA and some other tricks up her sleeve coming along with her! 





There will be over 100 vendors for every attendee's unique needs! There will be 4 pageants and a fashion show, a makeup battle, workshops on top of workshops, samples flowing through the building, live performances, meet and greets, comedy, DJs, contests/giveaways!!! So many things in store. So if you are in H-Town or the surrounding areas, make plans to come on out to the expo-bring everybody and then some (friends, mamas, daddies, grandma & paw paw, cousins, neighbors...you get it).There will also be celebrity guest appearances so let's get it in gear for the biggest Holiday Shopping Festival!!!!


I will be Periscoping, Tweeting, and Instagramming all the behind the scenes mayhem so make sure to follow me @SupaNapturalRee 

Can't wait to see everything unfold this weekend! I will have the aftermath to follow!!

See yall soon and remember

SERVE YALL SERVE





2 comments:

  1. Now that is what i call a Festival baby! Ms. Hair Diva is in the house full effect you can bet!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan