Slider

Women Making History Series: Keisha

Thursday, April 19, 2018




Everybody say Heeeeey to Keisha!!! 

She's such a gentle spirit, y'all. Her aura oozes confident modesty if that makes sense. She's a refreshing and pleasantly humbled individual that makes you want to know more about her.  She makes sure her first priority is her relationship with God and incorporates that in everything she touches. Oh yeah, can't forget about how her sense of style gives me LIIIIFE!!!! 

Keisha and I met at our church, Higher Dimension. I was interested in being apart of an event that took place at the time called The Answer Conference. Slightly later on down the line during my dark moment, she reached out to me and just spoke affirmations of life continuing. But it meant so much more to me. It's all of what she said, how she said it, and it wasn't just prayer. This was yet another person that didn't know me but related to me. Ever since then, whenever we see one another or there's a moment of a check in (cuz she's busy and booked alright) it's always greetings of hugs followed by the warmest smile. 

One thing that I admire about Keisha is the way she WERKS, and goes without missing a beat. Even if she has a moment of being down, you can best believe she's NEVER out- so don't ever sleep on her. 

When I approached her with the question of what makes her most proud to be a woman, this was her response:





"I love the fact that God took His time with creating a woman, “God fashioned the woman...” (Genesis 2:22). He took His time creating the being that would need to be filled with wisdom, soft to hold and care for and strong enough to bring life into this world. I’m capable of loving a man to his greatest potential, bring life into this world, bear (raise) our children, be the backbone of the family/home, accelerate in my career, focus daily on my spiritual growth and etc while doing my very best to slay every day! Being a woman is a full-time, no off days, work every holiday, overtime everyday responsibility and one that I’m honored to be a part of!"


That's everything! Today, I honor you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan