Slider

Women Making History Series: Bianca

Sunday, April 15, 2018


Y'all say heeeeeeeey to my boo thang, Bianca

Bianca and I actually met through Deneka! We were both bloggers at the 2015 Nzuri Natural Hair Expo. Ever since then, she's become my sweetheart! Bianca is HI-lar-I-ous!! There has never been a time where we’ve been somewhere that she hasn’t had me dying laughing! I mean to tears and stomach hurting. She's a joy to be around.

Bianca is also one of the most transparent people I know. She's one of my friends that I know I share in-depth similarities with. She'll let you know with the quickness that she's an open book and what you see/hear from her is exactly what you get. That's one of the many qualities she has that's allowed our friendship to bloom. Anything she has, I'm supporting somehow and she does that same thing for me. We don't have to see one another or even speak every single day to know that we're friends. It's one of those when we link up it's over with types of connections.


One of the things I love and admire about her is her tenacious ways of going through life, even in dark times. She bounces back that's for damn sure.


When I hit her up and asked her what makes her proud to be a woman, she said:



"What makes me proud to be a woman.. well I'm proud to be a woman because being a woman is like being a superhero- I mean I feel a woman can handle any situation that's thrown at us. I'm glad I can express my feelings. My daddy passed away when I was 4 years old and I was raised by a strong woman. The woman I am today is all because of the woman I was raised by and all the credit goes to her."



That's all there is to it. Bianca boo, my sister, my friend, today I honor you! 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan