Slider

Women Making History Series: Crysy

Friday, March 9, 2018



Y'all, say heeeey to Crysy!!! When I tell y'all I'm so extremely proud of this woman right here!!!
Crysy and I met at the beginning of 2016 at a blogging event. She was so shy & off in the cut to herself!! Literally!! I can't remember who spoke to who first, but either way, I'm grateful that we were brought together! Mid-conversation, a fellow blogger snapped a pic of us, we exchanged information, and we've been cool ever since. That very same year in December, the shy lady had her very first women's empowerment event entitled The Road To Freedom. And it was nothing short of phenomenal!! Since then she's branched out with more events in 2 separate series and makes sure she connects with other women. When she changed her way of thinking, ultimately, it changed her life.

The more I get to learn about Crysy, the more I love her. The more I see her unfold and blossom, the more she inspires me to keep pushing. I'm gonna continue to support any and everything that she decides to do because she truly is the definition of stepping out on faith. She's as real as they come, she's genuine, and she dresses her ass off do ya hear me?!

When I asked her what made her most proud of being a woman, she said:

"What makes me proud to be a woman... I am proud because as a woman, I have been mentally and spiritually broken,& I still got up every morning to take care of my family, went to work, ran businesses, went to school and a plethora of other things...I was so strong to other people.  Once I faced my fears and issues... I became strong to MYSELF." 

That's a WORD, okay!!?? Today, I honor you my darling. 💜

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan